Mini Shopping Haul - Bourjois - Maybelline - Sinful Colours - Yankee Candle - Renuzit Aroma -

Friday, August 23, 2013


Hello! I hope your all having a great Friday! I have been shopping again and picked up a few little goodies and wanted to share them with you.  Continue reading for mini reviews of my purchases. 




After weeks of trying out the sample of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I finally went and picked myself up a bottle and I got the shade 51 light vanilla. I really like this foundation and I love the smell. I havent used it from the new bottle yet as I have finished off my samples but Once I have given it a full days wear test, I will post a full review on it. 

I have seen a lot of people raving about the Maybelline Baby Lips and I wasn't sure if they were going to be an over hyped fad but as soon as I opened the packaging and smelt the one I picked up which is Pink Punch, I Loved the scent and the colour of the actual balm is beautiful! I didn't think it would have much colour pay of either but It gives my lips a lovely pink colour and its like I've used lipstick over a balm it really is. My lips are awfully dry all year and this balm seriously has hydrated them loads in the last two days that I've had it! My lips don't look as dry and cracked as they usually do and I think a few nights of sleeping with this on and my lips would be 'Baby Soft' lol which they should be going off the name of this product. I cant wait to try the other flavors/ colours.

After last weeks discovery of Sinful Colours Nail Polish in my local Poundland, I couldn't resist picking up a few more. As you can imagine I wasn't the only person to pick up lots of the fantastic colours Poundland had on offer, so there wasn't a huge variety of colours left to pick from but I had seen Boom Boom and Daredevil last week and loved them and hoped they would still be in stock , which they were to my delight. Boom Boom is a bright fuchsia pink and DareDevil is a Neon fuchsia blue toned pink and its I would say a semi matt metallic finish. Its very bright neon and I love it! Its the shade I thought Barry M Limited edition Pink would be but it wasn't which was disappointing but I'm really happy with this shade!






This air freshener Craig brought to my attention as he know I love any apple and Cinnamon scented candles or tarts. We hadnt heard of Renuzit before but I picked it up in ASDA for £1. I have done some research on this company and they are an American Brand and have a few scents in ASDA UK at the moment so I will be sure to pick up the Rasberry one as Its perfect for leaving in the kitchen and neutralizes any food or cat smells as our cats are indoor cats. 

As you know I love Yankee Candles and Tarts and I regularly pick up tarts for my burner as I love the scents and the way they makes my house smell. This week I picked up my favourite Yankee Tart which is Cherry Vanilla from the ASDA Simply home section for £1 and I also picked up the Sweet Pea which is a beautiful soft smell which is makes my house smell clean and fresh.  


So I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know which Yankee Candle scents are your Fav and What you think of the Maybelline Baby lips if you have tried them?

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.