Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch Review

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hi! 
I'm sure your all aware of all the hype surrounding the new Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balms and as I have heard lots of rave reviews about them, I decided to pick one up on my last shopping trip! I was sceptical about how 'Fantastic they would actually be but as soon as i'd ripped the packaging off and applied it to my lips, I soon realised what all the hype was about! 



 Photo taken with flash

I chose the Pink Punch Baby Lips as I wanted one with a tint and I love anything fruity so it was the one that appealed to me most.  As you can see from the pictures the pink tint is really nice and I think for a balm it has a lot of colour pay off.  I like the colour it gives my lips as its a light pink shade that I would normally wear on an everyday basis.  In my local boots they are being sold for £2.99 which i think is really good for such a good little product!

Photo taken without flash in daylight

Its very moisturising and as my lips are always dry and cracked all year round I really needed a balm that wasn't sticky and annoying and that I could wear all day and night to re hydrate my lips.  I have been using this balm everyday and night while I sleep since I bought it last Tuesday and it has dramatically improved the dryness of my lips. Its such a nice smooth feeling when you apply this balm that its a little addictive and you just want to keep applying it. 


Photo taken without flash in daylight


I normally cant take photos of my lips for swatches as they usually look way to dry and gross for swatches so I was really pleasantly surprised when I came to take these photos that they looked moisturised and normal enough to show you the colour this balm gives my lips. 

I love the colour it gives my lips and the smell is so nice. Even though its a nice strong fruity smell , I haven't noticed a taste to the balm at all.  I also love the packaging, Im always attracted to bright colours and the packaging is really fun and modern! 
            
I will defo be going back into my local boots whilst the 3 for 2 on Maybelline is still on as I have to pick myself up a few more different flavours/colours of the Baby Lips Balms. The next ones I would like to try are the cherry me and the peach kiss which both have a hint of colour to them also. 

I would love to hear if you have tried any of the other baby lips what you thought of them so let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.