Rimmel Precious Stones Nail Polish - Diamond Dust Review + Swatches*

Monday, August 26, 2013


Fragrance direct recently sent me a lovely goodies package and one of the products in it was this little beauty! Its the Rommel London Precious Stones Nail polish in the shade Diamond Dust. I thought this polish was just a glitter top coat but to my joy and shock its not....


Its a beautiful glitter polish which has a dark grey/silver undertone so that when its applied to the nail in 2 coats (as recommended ) it gives a full thick opaque glitter finish. It isn't transparent like other glitter polishes which take 50 coats+ to get an opaque finish and even then its not a full glitter Finnish. I was very surprised when I tried this polish as I had thought swatches I'd seen online where of this polish over another polish.  


I hope the pictures above show you just how fantastic this polish is in the bottle and it really is amazing on the nails also! I have never been so wow'ed by a glitter polish before as I am with this one! I couldn't stop staring at this polish when it was on my nails and it looked amazing also in the sun! Its holographic also so looks great when the light catches it.

The only negative I could say about this polish is that it is a bit scratchy when used without a thick top coat such as seche vite. I had to use my seche over this polish as the glitter was catching on my hair and felt ruff when brushed past my clothes. But its not really a negative as you would wear a top coat anyway over any polish and the seche vite hi gloss finish just added an extra wow to the look of the glitter! 

Picture from my instagram - @sophiejenner1

In the picture above I paired it with Asda George's polish in the shade no excuses, which I believe is very similar to Essie Fifi. 

I haven't yet taken a clear photo of it on my nails but as soon as I do I will add it to this post to show you. But it probs won't look quite as amazing as it is on ,but if you want and unreal glitter polish which looks phenomenal on your nails you can purchase it from fragrance direct for £3.75! 

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know what you think of this polish?

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
X



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.