LUSH WishList #1

Thursday, August 29, 2013


I have been wanting to try some new LUSH Products recently as I am really enjoying my hour long baths everyday where I catch up on the most recent Kardashian /Jenner episodes and Chill!

So I have been online window shopping at all their beautiful products and came across a few I want to try so have added them to my wishlist and wanted to share it with you all.

Continue reading to find out why I have chosen these products for my Wishlist...


1. POPCORN Lip Scrub - I have heard online that this scrub is a 'must own'  product and It does look right up my street and sounds amazing! POPCORN Lip scrub! oh my! It just sounds so lovely and I would love to treat my lips to this scrub. 

2. Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask- I'm yet to try any LUSH Face Masks and this one sounds so nice! It looks amazing and it has fresh blueberries in which i love straight away as I  LOVE blueberry anything, candles , muffins , sweets, YUM!

3.Happy Hippy Shower Gel - This happy hippy shower gel features fresh pink grapefruit juice and that just sounds like my kind of shower gel, fresh and fruity! Cant wait to try this shower gel. 

4. BubbleGum Lip Scrub - Again this lip scrub I have heard a lot of people online rave about and its a flavor I would never get sick of. It looks fantastic in the pot and I just bet it smells and tastes amazing! 

5. Think Pink Bath Bomb - This bath bomb looked so cute and caught my eye straight away when browsing through the bombs as it has little colorful flowers pressed into the bomb and i just admire the time that has gone into making this extraordinary bath bomb. Its very pretty and Lush! Ha lol had to the word at least once. 

6. Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - These Robot shaped bath bomb looked so cute. Craig and I love robot stuff and I also love this colour, I just hope it doesn't stain me or my bath as Sonia Castaneda a beauty guru on youtube had a little situation with a blue lush bath bomb which stained her bath, toilet seat, towels and bed linen as it had stained her. Click here if you would like to see her vlog about it. So we will see with this one!  

7. Rock Star Soap - I will admit I literally picked this one down to its pinkness and the fact that it had little white stars in it! It looks so good and I really want to try this soap! 

8. Bunty Pink Gift Box  - This Gift Box features 4 lovely bath bombs and I think this gift box at £13.75 is the perfect gift for christmas or birthday and I may even drop a few 'hint hints' for this for my birthday as i really want to try it! The packaging is beautiful also and when Craig and I bought our friend Katie one of these she got a bit over excited and threw all the bunting all over the place as she liked it so much! And I could reuse the packaging for make up storage ☺. 

So I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know which of the LUSH products are your Fav as I would love to try them out! 

Thanks for reading! 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.