I ♥ Spring Tag -

Sunday, June 02, 2013





Hello!
So a month ago now I was tagged by the lovely Charlotte aka xXxChazabellexXx on YouTube to do the I ♥ Spring Tag Video. I literally have had no time at all in the last couple of weeks to film many videos and I really wanted to do this tag so I've decided I will do it as a Blog post instead before its not spring anymore. ( I googled it :) its still spring until the June 20th!

Thank you so much Charlotte for tagging me and please go and check out Charlotte's YouTube channel and blog here - 
Charlotte's YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxChazabellexXx


So here goes...


Questions:
1. Favorite spring nail polish?



OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh - is a Beautiful Spring neutral nail polish which i love! Paired with a baby pink looks so pretty for spring.

Revlon SunShine Sparkle & Revlon Blue Lagoon

I love these two nail polishes for spring as they are really pretty pastel shades with a hint of sparkle to them which looks lovely in the spring sunshine.



2.What is your must-have lip color this spring?

My must have lip colour this spring has been my collection Pink Shock Lipstick! Its so bright and moisturizing on the lips , I just love it and it will most probs be my fav for summer also!
Also my must have lip colours this spring are two of my new lipsticks from Fragrance Direct. W7 Fluorescent Pink & Technic Fuchsia rose, These lipsticks are really nice and pigmented.



3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

Well I don't really wear many dresses unless its summer and as the weather in wales has defo not been very good this spring, I certainly wasn't wearing any dresses but I've had my eye on all the new Aztec design midi dresses online and will be stocking up on them for summer as I find that length perfect for the day as maxi dresses tend to be too long for me and awkward to walk around in all day.


4. What's your favorite flower?


This question is easy! I wasn't ever a huge flower fan but on my 21st my boyfriend Craig bought me the most amazing flowers ever called harlequin roses. They are the most beautiful roses ever which are multicoloured and stunning! I had never seen flowers like them before and I love them!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
This scarf isn't my actual scarf, mine is more beige and bright pink but its my fav spring accessories at the moment. Mine was from primark and its very soft and thin, perfect for the slightly warmer spring days. 

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)


Make-up wise I'm most excited about bold lipstick and natural fresh looking skin this spring/summer. I can't wait to buy some new bold bright lipstick shades for summer and I think these pictures above are stunning! A perfect example of fresh face make up and bold lips. All though I will say I'm not too fussed on the no eyebrow look from the left picture, cara defo wins with her bold brows :-)
I'm also super chuffed that cat eye sun glasses are hitting nearly every shops accessories rack. These sunglasses as lush and as you all know I love my cats and think these sun glasses are super cute for spring and summer x 
All the sunglasses above are from river island.


7. Favorite spring candle?

My favourite spring candle has to be one I find myself re purchasing over and over especially now that ASDA now stock a Yankee home range, prices starting from £1 for the tarts! Its the Yankee home cherry vanilla, this candle is just soooo lush! Its sweet and fresh and juicy lol if a candle can be juicy, you know what I mean, it just smells good enough to eat! But dont ! I can imagine that would not be too good for you lol 

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

My all time favourite perfumes are YSL Elle and Givenchy Le Secret (pictured above) but as I don't have any YSL ATM I will have to say that Givenchy is my fav for spring at the moment!

9. What is spring like where you live?

Well...Spring is lovely if you like April showers and rainy days which I do, so its nice! In Wales you get a few lush bright sunny days and then you get 4 rainy windy dull days but I really do like watching the rain from my window as its so relaxing as long as I haven't got to walk for in the rain then I'm happy as that's one thing I really do hate is soggy socks :-) 
The picture above is a great example of Wales in spring - beautiful! 

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

My favourite thing about spring is that the evenings get lighter and brighter. The days seam so much longer and the evening sunset is beautiful over the welsh hills and valleys! My boyfriend and I love to cycle and although we haven't I a while, now that the clocks have gone forward and there's still sunlight at half 7 we will be taking full advantage and having a relaxing evening cycle!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

I clean all year obviously lol but yeah now that's its been spring and its nearly summer , we have been having a huge clear out of all our clutter and sorting through all our clothes and getting organised! I'm loving the 1001 carpet freshener in clean cotton at the moment as its lush for spraying over your carpet after I hoover as I find shake n Vac smells too artificial and 1001 is so clean and smells beautiful! 

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Nope no plans yet but I would love a short break to Paris again at the end of summer or around my birthday as I ♥ Paris so much!

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this tag!

Sophie 

x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.