ASDA George Clothing Wishlist - June 2013

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Hi,
Here are a few outfits that I currently want from the George at ASDA clothing range. 
I love all three outfits and as soon as I can I will be purchasing everything shown above because I just think these three outfits are perfect for this weather at the moment. Its not too hot but not cold either and I would wear these outfits mix and match and I think they are super cute outfits for a good price.

Outfit #1 details -

Cat top - £8 - 

Outfit #2 details - 


Outfit #3 -

Accessories -


Total for 9 items = £90

I think that £90 is obv a lot of money but if you were to buy this many items at this good quality in say topshop , new look or river island it would cost way over £90.

I hope you like this post! 
Let me know if you would like me to make a similar post from other shops. I have a matalan wishlist lined up as I love lots of their products at the moment! 

Thanks for reading!

Sophie

X





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.