She Likes.Com Summer Clothing Wishlist!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hiya! 

I've been doing some online window shopping for clothes a lot lately and I have found this website called SheLikes.com and I can tell you She ( being Me) Likes a LOT! 

Here are a few things that I have my eye on from SheLikes.com at the moment! And will hopefully purchase soon :) x



Left - Right
Geek Top - Tie Dye Jeans - Pink Fold Over Trainers - Mint Green Fold Over Trainers
Pink Dip Dye Sweatshirt - Pink & White Print Jumper - Sugar Skull Midi Dress -
Grey Studded Blazer
(Links coming soon)

The Prices on this website are amazing and the above Clothing and Footwear pieces are sooo my style at the moment! Great For summer and Autumn.

So Check them out! They have so many different styles of clothing on their site I'm sure there is something for everyone's style!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.