They're here! 21 new I♥NP polishes!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello!
I hope you all have had a brilliant weekend! 
As you can see from the title I Love Nail Polish released 21 NEW polishes yesterday and I just wanted to share them with you all!
How beautiful are these shades? 

Barbra has really worked hard to ensure all these shades are bang on trend for this summer and I Love every shade! In particular the savory cream shades, The pastel pinks and lemon shade is amazing! As always the INP holographic nail polishes are just phenomenal and they look beautiful in these images below.

Row 1: Amanda Hugginkiss, Blue Steel, 1st and 15th
 Row 2: You're My Boy Blue, Princess Diaries, Pixie Dust

 Row 1: A Twist of Lemon, Where's My Tiara?, Grape Taffy
 Row 2: Sniffany, Bunny Tails, Under The Bleachers

 Row 1: A Few Shah, Army Surplus, Fleet Week
 Row 2: Cosmic Barney, Cashmere Sweater, Down Comforter

Green Goblin, Neutron Starlette, Northern Lights

Beautiful aren't they! My favourite shades are A Few Shah, Down Comforter , 1st and 15th, Princess Diaries , A twist of lemon, Where's my tiara?  and Bunny tails . So nearly all of them but its so hard to narrow my favs down to 1 or 2 as they are all so LUSH! 
So if you love these polishes as much as I do I'm sure you want to head over to the website and buy your fav shades before they are gone! 


Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.