Current Favourites! ♥

Sunday, May 26, 2013



Hiya!
This is my latest Video of My Current Favourites! Its a pretty random video of all my fav skincare, make up, Nail polish , Apps , PC games and My Favourite YouTubers! 

Watch in HD! 

Products Mentioned -













M&S Nail polish - Neon Pink - 
(In Store Only)



Apps Mentioned - 

Nike Training Club App 

Candy Crush Saga

Games Mentioned - 







Favourite Youtubers - Please Check Out their Channels & Subscribe!

Pauline - The Nail Changer - 

Charlotte - xXxChazabellexXx -

Rudy - RudyCouturex3 - 

Ellie - Eleanor Susan -

Katie - Beauty On Rocks - 

Missy Boo - MsMissyBooFul - 


Thanks for watching!
Sophie 

Twitter - @SophieJenner 
Instagram- SophieJenner1


I hope you enjoy this video!

Thanks for watching!

Sophie
x


Disclaimer - I am not being sponsored or payed by any company to mention products in my videos and all products mentioned have been bought with my own money. Any products marked with an * are products I have been sent to review and I have given my honest opinion of any products mentioned.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.