MAC Candy Yum Yum Dupe!

Thursday, May 09, 2013


MAC Candy Yum Yum £14


Hello!
Last weekend Craig treated me to a few new beauty products! As i was in the cosmetics department for a while trying to decide what I wanted to try out, Craig was helping me pick and reminded me that I have wanted MAC's Candy Yum Yum lipstick for a while now and as I am yet to try out CYY, I was on the hunt for a colour Dupe for it. 

The cosmetics department in our local Tesco's is HUGE now and we were looking through loads of different brands of make up searching for a dupe. 

We finally found Barry M's Lip Paint in the shade 52 and It is an exact Dupe of Candy Yum Yum, its very Matt and neon!
I however didn't buy this lipstick as it felt a little drying on the lips and even though i wanted a dupe for CYY, I didn't want my lips to look or feel dry not Matt. 


Barry M 52 £4.99

We then stumbled upon Collection 2000/Collection's Lipsticks and WOW! I have to say the colour selection they have in their lasting colour lipstick range is beautiful!

I swatched the Shade 2 Pink Shock and I loved it! 
Its not as Matt as the Barry M but it is beautiful and even though candy yum yum is a Matt it kind of has a Matt sheen once its applied to the lips and this is exactly how the collection Pink Shock Lipstick looks on the lips.

Collection 2000/Collection Pink Shock 2 £2.99

I absolutely love this lipstick and It will literally be my go to shade this summer!
And the Price is unbeatable for such a great lipstick. I will be getting more of their lipsticks as the formula is amazing. 

Once I have worn it in a tutorial I will post the video on here and my YouTube channel!


Let me know if you have found any dupes for Candy yum yum or any other Mac lipsticks , I'm always on the hunt for a good dupe.


Thank you for reading!

Sophie


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.