Fragrance Direct Review - Coming Soon

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Hi!
I just wanted to share with you this fantastic website i came across last week called Fragrance Direct!
This website sells discounted Fragrance, Cosmetics , Bath , Body and Hair Care. High end and Low end products at an amazingly discounted price. I have literally spent all weekend , well most of my days searching this site and browsing all the beautiful products. 

As you probably know by now I LOVE nail polish and I found that this website sells loads of OPI polish for £3.99 that's a massive £9.96 saving on the RRP £13.95! The shades selection is good as well, I have been on the hunt for the OPI Holland collection for ages now after I sadly smashed pedal faster suzi in my local sally's express :( *cry* and Fragrance direct has most of that collection.

They also have loads of Rimmel products with lots of different shades of lipstick and nail polish.




My birthday is in October and I have just spotted that they stock my all time favourite perfume! YSL ELLE! So Chuffed to see this fragrance on this site! Just have to hope they still stock it in October!

I contacted Fragrance direct to see if they would like to work with me and they were happy for me to do an honest review of their website and products! 
So I'm super excited!

I spoke to the lovely Sophia who asked me to pick some products i would like to review and hopefully i will receive them soon as i cannot wait to let you all know what i think of this website and products!

So check out this website Fragrancedirect.co.uk and let me know if you have ordered from them before.

Thanks for reading,
Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.