Iggy Azalea My World Inspired Make-Up Tutorial

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hi! 
This is my Iggy Azalea My World Inspired Make-up Tutorial x I hope you like it, if you do please thumbs up this video and subscribe for more videos from me x 
Let me know on here in the comments or on Twitter if you do recreate this look, I would love to see your photos! x
Thanks for watching!
Sophie 
Products Mentioned - 
Foundation - 
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation shade Calico - 
Contour Pallet - Beauties Factory 26 Colour Blush & contour pallet - 
Beauties Factory Eye Shadow Pallet - 
Mascara - Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Black
Natural Collection Lipstick in Rose Petal
Accessorize Highlighter -
Stargazer Eye Dust 31 - 
Avon GlimmerSticks Diamonds eyeliner - Smokey Diamond
Liquid eyeliner - Pink cosmetics london 
Brushes- 
Eye Brow Brush - Mac 266
Eye Shadow Brush - Mac 219
Eye Shadow Blending Brush - Mac 224
Twitter - @SophieJenner 
Instagram - @SophieJenner1
Thanks so much for watching!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.