Uni Work-Fashion Shoot 4

Thursday, April 14, 2011



Hellooo,
And finally here is my 4th Uni project the final project untill i start my final major project on the 3rd of may.

We had to design and make a garment which has been inspired by a sci-fi film. I researched sci-fi films and there are tones obviously but i really wanted to make a dress out of Black Bin Bags lol so i checked if Batman was a sci-fi film and it was YAY! :)

I made a halter neck cross over bodice dress with a tulip/bubble skirt and it had one bat wing on the right side of the dress inkeeping with the batman theme,

I really like how this dress looks and was chuffed when the wing went exactly how i imagined it ^_^

Hope you like it ,

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Hi Sophie, from my experience, it can take from 2 weeks to 1 month for the goods to arrive. They have always arrived safe and sound, no problems at all. I have just received a hello kit image plate from their last giveaway and it looks great, but I haven't tested it yet. I'll see if I get around to test it within the next few days and will post a review for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to let you know I got the nail scraper and stamp (for using with plates) from Born Pretty (www.bornprettystore.com)

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bailey -Aw thanks for a reply x Ive jst ordered a konad started kit off ebay but yeah i love how cheap all the plates are on their site , only thing is i live in the uk so it may take a few weeks to get here but im sure i can wait with how much of a bargain it is :D x thanks again x
    Sophie-Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.