Summer Time OOTD ♥

Monday, April 25, 2011



Helloo ,
Here is my 1st maybe my 2nd OOTD and its a lovely summery outfit , at last we have nice hot sunny weather!

Im wearing this outfit today to my bestest friends BBQ.

Dress- Primark £9
Cardi- Primark £10
Flip Flops - Primark- £6
Sunglasses- Primark - £1
Hair Clip- Handmade by me -£4

( the whole outfits from Primark as i did a Primark summer shop for me and craig on sat ^_^ )

Also...

The make up ive used for this summer look is pretty basic.
Face- Revlon colour stay foundation in buff
- Collection 2000 blush in 02 Bashfull
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
Eyes - Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.
Lips- Rimmel colour show off lipstick in Shake-Up Pink


Hope your all enjoying this lovely weather!

Sophie-Lou
x


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. you look so pretty, i love your outfit!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pretty Wonderful- Thank yoouuu!!! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.