Uni Work-Fashion Shoot 3

Thursday, April 14, 2011



Hey ,
Here is my 3rd Uni project called 'Landscape'. We had to design and make a Skirt out of Calico canvas which we all HAD to use, that represented our chosen landscape or landmark.

I obviously chose Paris as i Loved Paris so much!

The embroidery took me quite a while and it wasn't easy due to Jodie (my cat) constantly trying to attack my thread going in and out of the skirt as she loves to play lol x

Hope you like it ,

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. wow you made this?! you did a really good job, looks fab!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pretty Wonderful- yeah :) it was my uni project :) x I love to sew and stuff so i loved making it x Thanks you for your kind words ^_^ x
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.