Konad M2 Design...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011



Helloo, last week i ordered the Konad starter kit c off ebay and when it arrived i was a little disappointed as it wasnt working lol but after a few attempts Craig my lovely Bf figured it out for me lol. I was doing it too slow silly ! :P

So..since then ive tried a few designs on myself but not done it on anyone so when i went o my friends BBQ on Monday I tried out my Konad M2 with a nice bright red polish on my friends mum.
I also did the same red polish on her toes but with Barry M instate nail effect over it but with only half and half on the big toe nail with a diagonal of diamonds for a nice summer sparkle!

They looked really nice and not too much either which is just what she wanted :)

Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.