The Royal Wedding...

Friday, April 29, 2011






Awww today was The Royal Wedding of William and Kate and it was fantastic!
I watched the whole thing with my boyfriend Craig and we did really enjoy the whole coverage.

William and Harry looked really smart. William looked very calm and happy but Craig and i were a little worried about harry as he seamed to be swaying a little at the ceremony lol, we thought he may faint with nerves but thank god he didn't :)

Now onto Kate's dress...
WELL what can i say ,
I absolutely loved it!

What a lovely shape to show off her great figure and the lace ooohhhh i loved it! Kate wore a stunning ivory gown with lace appliquéd floral detail designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen.
I cant say enough good things about todays event as it was all absolutely lovely!

I have to admit i cried when Kate walked up the isle and Will said to her ' you look absolutely beautiful , i love you ! '
awwww so cute!
x
And the kiss on the balcony was lovely especially with the pair of them giggling afterwards, so cute!

I hope you all enjoyed the royal wedding as much as we did :)

Thanks for reading,
Sophie-Lou
x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.