Uni Art Project 2 - 'A Map Of My Life''

Tuesday, November 09, 2010




Helloo, im currently in the middle of my 2nd project for my art course and its called a map of my life and it has to include 10 different free standing boards with different meaning, such as favourite food, place, object, and stuff like that and here's a sneak peak of what I've done so far for my favourite food board :) Its a Cupcake made from Crochet and embroidered and I love it its so cute ! x
Hope you like it , ill post finished pictured of my final piece on the weekend as the finished structure has to be handed in Friday ^_^ x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love it. So adorable. How long did it take you from start to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lucie :) x
    @ L.F It took about 3 hours from start to finish I think, I'd say it took me one afternoon :) x Thanks for your kind words x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie!
    Can you email me about some of your stuff?
    Thanks Camille
    lilcheerxoo@aim.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.