My favourite Bloggers!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Hellooo, Here is a quick post for you all as I wanted to share with you some of the blogs I love to read that I follow and hope that you find someone new to follow who is interesting and has a great blog :) x
My Favourite Bloggers & their Blogs-

and

My newest Followers & their blogs-

So theres some of my fav blogs/bloggers and newest followers which i really appreciate so thanks for following me and taking the time to read my posts :) Please everyone visit these lovely blogs and im sure you will find new blogs that you will love and read as they all have great posts about fashion, beauty and general everyday life! And be sure to follow them x

Thanks for reading ,

Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.