Halloween!!!

Monday, November 01, 2010











Helloooo, Last night was Halloween and Craig and I went to Katie's mum Lesley's house for a little party. And Logan Katie's son was dressed as a little pumpkin aww he looked so cute! and then he changed into a glow in the dark skeleton outfit, little cutie!
Craig and I went as the Queen of hearts and the Mad Hatter from the new Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland film, but we tweaked it a lil to suit us so we were ' Queen Of Craig's Heart' and 'The Mad Beanie Hatter ' lol funny :) x
Here are the pictures of us dressed up, Hope you like our make up!
Thanks for reading!
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love love love the costumes!! So obsessed! Thanks for the link to my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks Courtney :) you more than welcome its a great blog!
    x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.