Navy beanie handmade by Sophie-Lou-J-Says...!

Saturday, November 06, 2010




Hellooo, here is the slouchy beanie hat that i made myself from the wool craig got me for my birthday! Its so comfy and warm and im really pleased with it :) ! x
Here are some picys of it on and an OOTD from yesterday as it was Bonfire night and i was all wrapped up warm :) x I also wore this outfit to uni in the day as its super comfy. The cord dress is from ASDA George and the jeans, and the boots and scarf from Sainsburys TU range. The cream long sleeve top underneath the dress is from new look.

Thanks for reading ,
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. hello gorgeous! Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face! Thank you *huggles*

    I love your outfit, god it looks so comfy! And wow your crochet skills have gone through the roof lol you were always good, even when you first started, but your hat is top notch stuff :O !!

    I hope you enter my teeny giveaway babe, i'll post it tomorrow :]

    u watching the x-factor tonight?? huge hugs, keep warm and have a lovely evening hunniiiii xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sophie!!! That's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats ok camille your welcome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! I wouldn't have the time or patience to do something like this but i wish i could. I reckon hats and scarves that you actually make yourself would be fantastic Chrstimas pressies cos it's something really thoughful and personal :)

    Oh and lovely ootd - very girly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.