My Birthday Tomorrow woooo!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Its my birthday tomorrowww!! wooo I cant wait , there's been lots of secretive chats between my boyfriend and my friends about prezzies an I just cant wait now to open my lovely gifts and see what they are ! wooo and ill do a haul post :) x I love my boyfriend Craig loadssss and hes gone to a lot of effort sorting little bits and bobs and present shopping and i only have to wait 14 more hours to open my prezzies and have birthday cuddles with my snuggles ( Craig) .

The plans are to have my family over our house in the day and then our bestest friends over in the night for food and funtimes :) x Also cant wait to open my presents of my friends as they have been so secretive and all ive heard is ' you'll love it ' for about a month now and i just want it to be now lol :) x
Speak to you all soon , ive been a little slow posting lately and haven't uploaded my videos as promised as its not only my birthday around this time of year its also my dads, my boyfriends sisters , and my boyfriends dads lol so busy times atm :) x
Thanks for reading !
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Awh happy birthday for tommorow, I hope you are thrilled with whatever you get :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ellie! :) x Im sure i will be indeed a lucky girlie x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Cant wait to see what you get! :)

    Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Daisy and LF- Thanks so much for commenting , ive had a fantastic day and omg got sooo spoiled :O ive got loads of lushhh things to haul and review for you all and ommg my amazing bf got me the rimmel lash accelerator and its amazing on first use! i was like wow !
    will post picys and more as soon as all the birthdays are out of the way , its my bfs dads 2 moz :) x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.