Upcoming Tutorials and Hauls!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hey girlie's, Here is a list of exciting upcoming tutorials and reviews/Hauls that i will be posting throughout the next two weeks. I hope you like the looks and designs i have chosen to recreate and share with you all :) x

Makeup HD Video Tutorials

-Ashley Greene's VMA Make up tutorial

-Audrina Patridge VMA MAke-up Tutorial

-Ke$ha VMA Makeup Tutorial

-MAC Barbie Makeup tutorial

-Marina And The Diamonds Shampain music video make up tutorial


Nail Art HD Video Tutorials

-Black and Silver Glamorous Nails Tutorial

-Dolphin Blue Silver and White flicks nail art tutorial

Reviews/Hauls

-Birthday Make up Haul and Reviews of products
-Birthday Clothes Haul!

Wooo i cant wait to do all of these looks and cannot wait to get prezzies for my bday and review my new make up bits and do a clothes haul , I'm V.Excited ! :) :)

Thanks for reading !
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Cool! I will be looking forward to the tutorials! Especially the 'Marina And The Diamonds Shampain music video make up tutorial'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.