Baby Tigger Pj's & Crochet baby hat!

Friday, September 17, 2010










Here is a few pictures of my gorgeous godson Logan in his cutteeee Tigger Pj's which i loveee and also a few of him wearing his new hat which i made him from crochet :) Its so lush on him! awww I love him ! Hes just THE cutest!
I'm also going to be making him a black one to go with the hoodie his nanny is hard at work making at the moment :) x

If any ones interested in buying one of the handmade by Sophie-lou-j-says baby boy or girl hats, let me know and i will post a post letting you know how much, colours , size etc. :)
Thanks for reading,

Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Aww he is adorable! I awarded you the Sunshine Award on my blog:

    http://cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! :) <3 I already am following you huni! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.