Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara review...

Saturday, October 09, 2010





helloo again , I recieved this mascara from my lovely bf craig as part of my birthday presents and i asked for this mascara as i heard lots of good reviews and comments about this product and wanted to see what all the hype was about for myself.
I LOVE this product , the hype is all because its AMAZING! If your looking for instant thickness, fullness, mega length and curl then this is the mascara for you! its every girls dream as far as mascaras are concerned. I also received the Falsies by maybeline off my dad and that mascara is amazing for fullness and volume but not as good as the Accelerator for length and also looks less naturally fabulous than the Lash Accelerator. I cant say enough about this product as its truly awesome! will defo re purchase when this one runs out. The mascara states ...

The advanced ultra-lengthening formulainstantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer.
Overtime, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days.
And it definitely does what it says on the tube as it defo makes the lashes appear up to 80% longer as one stroke of the wand and I actually said ' OH WOW!' Out loud to myself in my hall way in the mirror haha. I ran straight up stairs its Craig getting ready to go out and just stared at him and he said straight away despite the staring haha he noticed straight away they look naturally longer and not clumpy and think as some mascaras I have tried before. I cant vouch for the Grow-Lash complex yet as its only been a week since my bday but is will defo keep you updated in the next month or so on how it lives up to what it states x

Hope you enjoyed this post, have you tried this mascara yet, how do you like it?
Thanks for reading!
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment!
    Love your blog, and your hair color is fabulous!
    I am going to give this mascara a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely for your kind words about my blog and my hair x this mascara is a defo must have for every girl i love it x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.