New Hair for my birthday wooo!!!

Saturday, October 09, 2010






Hellooo, you may have noticed in my last post that my hair colour is a bit brighter than my last photos as ive had it dyed and cut again all ready for my birthday ( this post is a bit late my bday was the 3rd ) x

This time I've dyed it different colour to usual as its still a Schwartzkopf live colour but this time its the Real Red hair colour not my usual Burnished Red. I absolutely love this hair colour as its a brighter red than normal but its still got an orangey ginger twinge which I love!
Excuse the tired looking me and the dark photos you can see the true colour in my birthday post x
Hope you like it!
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.