Crochet Beige and Gold Hat by Sophie-Lou-J Says...!

Saturday, October 09, 2010





Hellooo , sorry I'm such a rubbish blogger atm but I've been really busy since my birthday and I'm starting uni on Monday so there's been no time to blog unfortunately :( x

But here's a little post for you on the hat that I crocheted for my boyfriends sister for her birthday present. It took me a few days and its the first hat which I've crocheted and the decreases worked as I was doing them wrong lol silly me :P x

I'm really enjoying crocheting at the moment as my new hobby and I cant wait to show you what else I've made as I LOVE it !

Thanks for reading !
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Really cute hat I love it!!! xoxo Camille @ nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.