SUMMER MAKEUP ROUTINE *VIDEO*

Monday, July 06, 2015












My Summer Makeup Routine has changed loads since last summer as I've got more of a tan this year. The products used are all products that I used everyday for a natural summer makeup look! I sometimes add winged liner with this look but this is more of an everyday look so I kept this makeup simple, Hope you like it!
Thanks for watching,
Sophie
x

Have you seen my most recent video? Primark Mini Haul | July 2015  -



*Products Used*
Beauty UK Concealer 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Was a great film! Loved the different editing style and hope to see more like it!! The makeup look is fresh and perfect for summer. I always laugh when people layer on 20 foundations/concealers in this weather (well, or ever.. haha). Just a little will do! The Eau de Soleil gives you a really healthy glow, too! Awesome!!


    Much LOVE!
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! haha me too so silly isnt it to layer products like there's no tomorrow lol ahha! wearing their whole years makeup in one video :) :D x haa x Thank you I love the Eau De Soleil its so nice! x
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.