SCOTTIE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY

Monday, July 20, 2015

Our beautiful Scottie was 4 years old last weekend on the 11th and he as always had a posing session for his annual birthday photo shoot. He must love these as much as I love taking the photos as he really does pose for the perfect picture so easily! 

This year we went for a simple orange and white polka dot bow tie ribbon and he just looked so cute! We spoilt him all day with treats and he even played catch the bee on my nexus, yes! I am that crazy cat lady who let's her cat play on cat Apps AND yes I said cat apps, there's apps specially made for cats to play on! 

And after a fun filled day Scottie crashed out on the carpet all cute which made the purrfect end of the day birthday photo. 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! 

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Aww Happy late birthday Scottie! He's so cute. Don't worry I'm a crazy cat lady that lets her cats play cat Apps too :)
    julz
    justjulzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! I love the bow tie ribbon. I never think to give Lola a little "dressing up" on her birthday.. This will all change in October ;) ;) Never thought to look up the cat apps... *searched phone*


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA thank Stephanie! He loves it :) x awwww yaaaasss!! that will be so cute on Lola! Please share in October! what date is her bday in Oct? Yes scottie loves the catch the mouse and fish apps lol they are essentially a video which just loops over and over and he just hits the screen :) hehe you can find similar on youtube x keeps him happy!
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we aren't sure, we just know that when we got here she was 6 months old and we traced her back to October. We just figured to call her birthday mid-month and ever since it has been considered "Oct 15th".... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute x I'm October 3rd hehe x can't wait to see her cat bday pics x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.