FAVOURITE SUMMER NAIL POLISHES COLLAB WITH ELLIE

Sunday, July 26, 2015

You all know how much I LOVE my nail polishes so when an opportunity came about to collaborate with Ellie from the YouTube channel Eleanor Susan, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. We decided that I should share my Favourite Summer Nail Polishes and Ellie would share her Favourite Summer Lipsticks. We hope you all enjoy our first collaboration together and be sure to check out Ellie's video and subscribe to her YouTube channel! she has amaizng videos from Primark Hauls ( which i know you all love) to new mum videos and favourites!


From Left to right -

Soigne - Pink Lemonade
Sinful Colours - Fushion Neon 
Beauty UK Nails Polish - Coral Burst 
Beauty UK - Coral Burts with Barry M Christmas 2014 Limited Edition Moonlight 
Barry M Christmas 2014 Limited Edition - Moonlight
17 Lasting Finish - Mint Choc Chip 
Beauty UK Posh Polish - Twinkle Twinkle over 17 Mint Choc Chip
Beauty UK Posh Polish - Twinkle Twinkle 
Barry M Belly Hi Shine - Key lime
Beauty UK Posh Polish - Blue Himalayan 



What are some of your favourite summer nail polishes and lipsticks? Let us know on the comments below or on our videos x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love Fushion Neon and Mint Chocolate Chip! One of my summer favorites is Maybelline's Lust for Lilac, a neon purple pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.