WE..FOUND...A...SPARK....

Thursday, June 26, 2014

How Cute is this Robot Print T-Shirt? I spotted it ages ago in the Primark Lounge section and knew that I wanted it to wear as an everyday Tee not to sleep in as it was far too awesome. The Print is so lush, its 2 Robots holding hands with the words 'We..Found...A..Spark..' underneath the print. It was £5 but then last week when I was browsing my local Primark it was on a sale rack for £1!!! I couldn't leave it there for that! 
I wore a light grey camisole under the Tee as its a tad see through at the back and I also wore my Light wash Primark Skinny Jeans with this outfit. These jeans are so comfortable, they are my fav skinny's and I have the same jeans in the dark denim and the grey colour from Primark. I think they are around £9 so super affordable and nice quality too. 

These Converse are honestly 7 years old...and are the first pair I ever purchases back when Converse cost £19.99! Now they are quite expensive but obviously worth every penny as there are no other shoes that I've owned for 7 years which are still in good condition and are even wearable. Random fact...they are also the shoes I was wearing when I first met Craig 

I have also had my hair cut and recoloured, I've decided to go a shade darker with the red as it was looking so dry and damaged with the other colours I was using, so I will be doing a new How I dye my hair red post soon. If your interested in that be sure to follow my blog to be the first to know about new posts!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.