#GUESSTHEPOLISH COMPETITION WINNER IS....

Tuesday, June 10, 2014



Thank you so much to everyone who entered my #Guessthepolish Competition, it was my first Blog Competition and It was so much fun to do! Well done to everyone who guessed correctly, The shade of the Beauty UK 'Nails' Polish is...CORAL BURST!!! 


Congratulations to the lovely Abi who has won a brand new bottle of the Beauty UK Polish in the shade Coral Burst! Its a gorgeous nail polish which is super long lasting, has a high gloss finish and is the PERFECT shade for summer! 

Thank you again to everyone who entered and I look forward to running more giveaways/competitions in the future!





You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. This actually looks really lovely - I love bright colours like this especially when the sun shines!! :)

    Layla xx
    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a beautiful shade and looks amazing in the sun :) x

      Delete
  2. SO happy to have won! Thank you so much! xhttp://rosebeautynow.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I hope you enjoy using this polish! thanks again for entering :)
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.