BEAUTY UK NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES SUMMER 2014

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Its no secret how much I LOVE all of Beauty UK's Cosmetics and with their fantastic new product launches this summer their range is only getting bigger, better and Beautiful! When the lovely Steph from Beauty UK sent me these press release images , I couldn't believe my eyes as I think the new products all look amazing and are exactly what the Beauty UK range needs. All of the products featured in this post are available now from the Beauty UK Website. Want to find out more about these lush new product launches Continue reading...

The NEW Glacier Gloss range is a lip gloss collection that promises high impact shine and intense colour. Available in 10 stunning shades from sheer nudes to bold luster shades. There is a gloss for everyone. My favourites from the picture have to be no.5 Tickle Me Pink which looks like the perfect coral pink, no.7 Pucker Up Pink which looks like a blue toned candy pink shade, no.6 Atomic Pink which is a bright hot pink and no.8 Candy Coral which is a bright orange coral perfect for summer! And with a price tag of £2.99 each you can easily start collecting them all throughout the summer without breaking the bank!
I'm a huge fan of the Beauty UK Baked Box Blushes so when I saw these Shimmer Boxes I knew they would be something I'm going to love using. They are available in the shades Rose and Bronze and they are a highly versatile blusher and bronzer range which combines five complimentary shimmery shades which could create a beautiful bronzed glow with a hint of blush and highlight when applied lightly to the cheeks and forehead. At £4.99 each you get your monies worth with the amount of product and shades in the box.
I've got a good collection of the beauty UK posh polishes and 'Nails' polishes as I've shown you all before in previous posts and this new collection of Nail Care Polishes are exactly what the nail polish range was missing. With a Ultra Gloss Top Coat, Speed Dry Base Coat, 5in1 Base & Top Coat, Nail & Cuticle Conditioning Oil, Matte Top Coat and a Hardener Black Diamond, there really is everything your nails should ever need and want when painting your nails. Priced at just £3.99 each you really are getting a bargain as most nail care products are easily £8-10 each and most of the time don't work very well in my opinion.

Beauty UK also have launched a new Conceal & Correct range featuring 3 skin perfect shades for fair, medium and dark skin. This concealer I can't wait to try as I didn't really like the older Beauty UK Concealer as it was in a stick form and didn't blend as easily as I'd hoped but this boasts that it is easily blended into the skin to hide dark circles, even out redness and help with blemishes and pigmentation issues in skin. It also states that it's full coverage which doesn't settle into fine lines, which sounds like my perfect concealer. They are £2.99. 


And lastly there's a new bronzer in the Beauty UK range which is a Matte Bronzer, yes ladies I said Matte. This bronzer sounds amazing and is available in 2 shades, medium and dark. With me being so fair I'd have to stick with the medium shade but as its easily buildable I think it would be great to use as an everyday bronzer as it also doesn't have any glitter or sparkle to it. The new packaging also looks great, super modern and expensive looking. They are available now for £3.99 each. 

As you can see the new Beauty UK products look amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on these beauts. My makeup bag is getting more and more Beauty UK dominated as their products are becoming my favourite products to use everyday. With these new launches I really can't see myself spending more money than I need to on products not as good quality as these Beauty UK products. 

All of these products have been available since the beginning of June & July and there are also lots more product launches from Beauty UK throughout the year to look forward to. 

Have you tried any of these new products yet? If not which one are you most excited to try?

Thanks for reading!





*This post contains PR Images. I am not being payed to mention any of these products in this post.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.