Rihanna for River Island Inspired Nail Art

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Here are my nail I painted last week. They are inspired by the Rihanna for River Island collection.

I painted my nails with a bright canary yellow and black nail polish. I added white stripes, a black and white chevron and the Rihanna 'R' logo to my nails and also painted my yellow ring finger nail with a matt top coat and added matt stripes over the pinky finger nail.

I hope you like it.
Let me know if you would like a tutorial on this nail art.

Thanks for reading!

Sophie 
X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.