ASDA George Clothing Wishlist Feb 2013

Friday, March 01, 2013


Top Left - Right

G21 Glasses Jumper £16 - G21 Heart Sweater £12 - Open Knit Jumper - Green £14


Middle Left - Right

Sequin Heart Sweater £12 - Coca Cola T-Shirt £6 - G21 Question Mark Jumper £15


                                Bottom Left - Right 



Here a few things that I have my eye on from ASDA George. I love ASDA's George clothing and always find jumpers that I just love from their G21 range. 

The Blue jeans would look so nice with the new Leighton Denny Nail varnish I featured in my latest Leighton Denny post. You will know exactly what nail polish I'm on about if you read my post, it is such a great azure blue colour and would match perfectly! 

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.