My Nail Polish Collection

Sunday, March 03, 2013




Hi! 
This is my Nail Polish Collection March 2013. I hope you like it, if you do please thumbs up this video and subscribe for more videos from me x 

Let me know on here in the comments or on Twitter what your fav nail polishes are, Im always on the hunt for new nail polishes :) x

Also Leave me a comment letting me know what videos you would like me to film next :) x 

Thanks for watching!
Sophie 

Some of the Products Mentioned in this video - 










Follow me on Twitter - @SophieJenner 
Beautylish - Sophie Jenner
Youtube - Sophie Jenner

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.