Beauties Factory UK

Friday, March 01, 2013


Hi!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be reviewing products from Beauties Factory UK soon and I am sooo excited to try out some new products from this company as I have a few things from the Beauties Factory and I really do love their products! 

My 120 Eye shadow pallet that I featured in my Rita Ora Tutorial is from Beauties Factory and its a brilliant eye shadow pallet. 

Beauties factory sell loads of great cosmetics and beauty supplies from Nail art to Tanning , to concealer pallets and hair extensions. I have literally spend hours scanning their website at all the great products , deciding what I will purchase next  from them. 

I just wish I lived closer to their shop as it looks amazing! I thought I LOVED Sally's Express but this shop has EVERYTHING I would need and want cosmetically under one roof!

Beauties Factory Shop

Just look at this shop and tell me this isn't heaven for Beauty Bloggers!



Doesn't it just look amazing!


I'm looking forward to trying out their 15 Colors Camouflage & Concealer Palette. This pallet looks just what I need at the moment. I could use the darker shades for contour and the lighter shades for highlight as they are cream textured they would be super blend-able and I imagine would look really natural and not cakey!


I also cant wait to purchase the 26 colours Blush & Contour Palette - #1 
This Pallet looks really nice and has loads of lovely blush colours that I could use in lots of tutorials for different looks.  This 26 colors Blush & Contour Palette includes 21 colours Blush (2 Shimmer + 5 Light Pearlized + 14 Matte) and 5 colours Contour for contouring, shading, blush and concealing.


Anyway I will have to end this post/ 'RAVE' about Beauties Factory UK as I could talk about every product on their site! 

Oh one last thing they also stock ESSIE OPI and SECHE nail polishes! 
Literally this site has everything!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie 
x

Disclaimer - I have not been asked to RAVE about Beauties Factory. I do really like this website and their products that they sell as I own a few of their own brand products and really like using them. I have not been payed to talk about beauties factory or review their products however I have contacted them in regards to some samples to review and they have asked I prove that this blog is mine with a simple post on upcoming reviews. Any products that I have mentioned from beauties factory that I own have been bought with my own money. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.