To my lovely followers...

Sunday, July 04, 2010

helllooo everyone i hope every one's enjoying the summeerr!! The weathers soo nice here its like being on holiday literally :)
This is just a quick post to ask my lovely followers what they want to see more of on my blog, as I'm off now until i decide what to do with my life lol ie. collage? then Ive got lots of time to be blogging so what would you like to see more of on my blog?
-Make up tutorials?
-Make up reviews?
-Hair tutorials?
-Nail tutorials?
-Celeb inspired hair, nails and make up looks lol ?
-HOTD-Hair of the day?
-Wishlists?
Anything that i can possible blog about i will so let me know and ill get cracking with any requests :)
Thanks for reading girlie's and to my recent followers thankkyouu!!!
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love make up product reviews!! with lots of swatches!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.