NOTD: Black & Grey!

Friday, July 30, 2010







Today I was wearing my black linen trousers with my roxy black n grey print Tee and aa grey longline waistcoat cardi and to match i decided to tie in some back grey silver n glitter flicks nails on my fingers and toes :) This nail art was so quick and easy its kinda zebra print but more just flicks , its ideal in a rush as it is effective nail art but its so quick and easy to do. I did this nail art in 10 mins on my fingers and 1o mins on my toes so 20 mins for full nail art nails and toes is fabbb!! :) so i was chuffed that it didnt take too long and that it looked awesome.

If your interested in me doing this as a video tutorial or picture tutorial let me know girlies and ill be sure to get it up on my blog or my youtube this coming week ! :)
Hope you like x
Sophie-lou x



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.