DIY Baby Bibs...

Friday, July 30, 2010
















These are the baby bibs that I made for my best friend katie as she is due to drop anytime now and we al cant wait to meet him. These were her present off my and Craig and she loved them x I made them myself from scratch , I got the template of the bibs online and then printed out my chosen design i wanted on the bibs, the giraffe one in the pictures i put together myself on Photoshop and came up with the slogan lol ( rhymes with the babys name lol logan ) and the other prints were off Deviant art but i photoshopped the colours to match the babys high chair and style. Then I laminated both sides of the A4 print out so that its waterproof and so the bibs can be wipe clean. I then cut some white cotton fabric and yellow fabric into the bib shape and sewed it to the back of the bibs for soft lineing and then binded the edges all around the bibs with bias binding in different colours on each bib to really make the bibs look professional and funky x

Hope you like these bibs and I'm thinking of making some one offs for people and selling them on a blog sale or something, comment if your interested x :) x

Thanks for reading x
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.