NOTD: Tangerine Queen

Sunday, July 18, 2010




Todays Nail Of The Day is Tangerine Queen by Rimmel london I Love Lasting Finish! Its a beautiful bright orange nail polish which is VERY long lasting hense the name. Its a great example of a great lasting vibrant nail polish as it goes on very smooth and easily with a square shape brush and only takes 2 coats for maximum colour vibrancy and lasts for a whole week. I can literally paint my nails with any of the I love lasting finish range from rimmel and my nails will stay chip proof for a whole week. lol I love Rimmel london's I Love Lasting Finish nail polishes lol!


I definaly recommend any of the Rimmel nail polishes as they do exactly what they say on the bottle. whether its promiseing lasting finish or 60 second drying time, they will defo work. Well they have done for me :)


Hope you like this post and let me know of your fav nail polish for summer please so i can find a new one to loovee!


Sophie-Lou


x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.