New Hair Again!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010





I haven't dyed it in a while now I'm due to again soon but i haven't found the colour i want yet. The last time i dyed it , it was the Perfect 10 light auburn which i liked but it was too brown for me, i would have rathered it a little more red. So this time I'm going to get one of the Red Schwarzkopf live colours but one which is more orangey red more than deep red. :) if that makes sense.
Well here are a few pictures of my hair atm and i have recently cut it myself and im chuffed with how good it looks by doing it myself. (not recommended unless you have a clear understanding of what your doing ). And also a little pic of my girlie jodie x
Hope you like x

x Sophie-Lou-J x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.