Caerleon Cupcake Emporium...

Monday, May 31, 2010




I stumbled upon this Cupcake shop online a few days ago and im yet to visit the shop itsself but after going through all the pictures of the very pretty and creative cupcakes online , Craig and I MUST take a trip to this place v.soon as they just look sooooo yummy and just so fun. The bright coloures used on the cakes and the creative designs just make cupcakes so much more fun and modern!
Also i just loved how much of a great idea it was to sell these cakes at the Caerleon school's Glow walk last weekend to raise money for charity and to combine cupcakes and jelly beans in a plastic glass just lookes absolutely gorgouse!
Great ideas!

Hope you like!
x Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.