Nail Art...

Saturday, May 29, 2010





My latest post said i wanted to start doing more intrecet designes again so here are the nails I did for my friends the week after I'd done the classic red nails.

Katie had hot pink metalic nails with black and silver flicks with a glitter top coat and a rhinestone on the 4th fingers. With matching toes (pictures above).

Emily had hot pink also but a matt colour not a metalic with silver,white and teal flicks and dots with a rhinestone on the 4th fingers. O and a glitter top coat. With matching toes. ( pictures also above).
Hope you like x
x Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.