My Summer Make Up Wish List!

Sunday, May 30, 2010


Here is my summer make-up wish list of things i would like to purchase v.soon if i had lots and lots of money :)

Firstly theres the new Mac summer collection ' To the beach' which is stunning and they have some amazing shades of lip and eye colour. I expecialy like the coral colours which are in fashion this summer. (pictures above of all products mentioned).

Lips-
To the Beach Lipstick- in shades Beachbound and Thrills. Both super cute colours.£12.50 each.
To the Beach tinted lipsglass-in shades easy lounger. £12.00.
Eyes-
To the Beach eye shadow- in shades Sand & sun, Sweat & punchy and Shimmermoss.£11.00
Cheeks-
To the Beach powder blush-in shade hipness which is an intense coral with soft white pearl flecks.£16.50.
To the Beach highlight powder- in shade Marine life. £19.50.
Face-
To the Beach bronzing powder-in shade Golden.£16.50.

So thats my summer make up whishlist, my next post will be a clothes wishlist.
Hope you like x
x Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.