LOVE A BIT OF HOUNDS TOOTH AND DIAMONDS...

Friday, September 11, 2015


Its no secret that I LOVE nail art, especially the glittery cutesy girlie designs. This manicure features two of my all time favourite nail polishes from the brand Soigne. I used Lemonade Rose which is the most perfect baby pink shade and their soon to be released Crepuscule which means Twilight in English. Its a shade so unique which has been formulated to mimic the colour between daylight and darkness in the fall. Its so beautiful and together with the Lemonade Rose just looks stunning. 

For the nail art I used loose glitter from Charlies Nail Art in silver and a Nail Stamp Plate from BornPrettyStore.  Their Nail Art Stamping plates are super cheap and always create perfect nail art designs on my nails. I used the plate with my Konad Stamping White Nail Polish. I love the Hounds tooth design on my thumb and with the diamond and LOVE print on my middle and pinkie nails, I think they compete this manicure! I cant wait to create more nail art this Fall and experiment more with Nail Art Stamping plates from BornPrettyStore. Its just such a simple way of getting a super effective design with no hassle. They are also really cheap to purchase from Born Pretty store but you do have to wait a few weeks for delivery as its not UK based.

Let me know in the comments if you like this Nail Art Design :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.