EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT - VUNK.CO.UK

Wednesday, September 09, 2015


As some of you may know, Craig and Myself have our own Wall Sticker business Vunk.co.uk, we design and make all our own wall stickers and absolutely love creating new designs for our customers! And today I'm so pleased to announce that we will soon be offering our designs in print form so that you can frame your favourite quotes or phrases from our website and display them in your beautiful homes. 

I love prints as they are an easy way to decorate your home without perhaps the commitment of a wall sticker. We will be offering our exclusive designs without frames for now as I know its nice to be able to frame your own prints in a frame that suits your style and decor, But we will for sure in the future be offering a framed option. 

I have put together a little preview above of what we have coming soon so our website Vunk.co.uk and We hope you like them as much as we do! 


Would a print be something that you would purchase for your home? Let me know in the comments what you think of our pending Prints...

X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.