TREND TUESDAY (ON WEDNESDAY) | ALL WHITE...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So I started off 'Trend Tuesday' well didn't I hehe, its now Wednesday and I'm currently in bed with a stomach bug hence the late trend Tuesday feature. I'm sure you'll all understand.

This weeks trend is All White. I had an email off New look forcing me to take a look at their white from head to toe items so I therefore picked out my favs from the bunch. You all know I live in skinny jeans and love a good plimsoll so when I spotted these 'mesh' plims on the site I knew I'd love them for spring/summer. And if your also Amelia Liana fans you'll know we all LOL at her love for the word 'Mesh'.
The basic slogan tee is a must and the satchel style rucksack is so cute for spring! I'm not sure I'd be able to rock this look as clean as I'd like with my red hair staining it without a doubt but I do think this look is really on trend and perfect for spring / summer. Jumping the gun a bit as its still so cold here in the UK but once the weather warms up those slit knee skinny's are mine.

I hope your all well and I hope you've enjoyed my 2nd installment of Trend Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That bag is so cute! I want it! Very cute outfit and so spring ready!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Monica ! I love it! shame the weather isnt very spring here yet tho :( x x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa! sure ill follow you on bloglovin!
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.