TREND TUESDAY | 90's GRUNGE

Tuesday, February 03, 2015



Its been ages since I did a fashion related wish list , so I thought I'd start a new feature on my blog every Tuesday. Wow I know, I'm actually committing myself to posts EVERY Tuesday, but I'm sure I'll be able to stick to it as I LOVE putting outfits together! 

This whole 90s Grunge inspired outfit is all from Matalan. I'm a huge fan of Matalan's hi-top trainers as they last ages without showing signs of wear and they are so comfortable. The ones I have at the moment at around 3 years old and are very similar to the ones pictured so I could do with replacing mine with these new black diamante ones. The satchel is just perf and I don't have black skinnys in my wardrobe at the moment which is unusual as I love black skinnys! 

I hope you like this new fashion feature and let me know if you'd like to see more?

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love the picks!! I am such a fan of 90's grunge. I guess that's a given since we are both 90's kids!! It would be fun to see more of your fashion choices!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.