JANUARY FAVOURITES 2015

Monday, February 02, 2015


Today I'm sharing with you my January Favourites.  I don't normally do regular monthly favs as I don't always have too many different products to rave about but this month I found a whole load of new products that I needed to share with you! I will list and link below all the products mentioned and let me know if any of my favs are yours too? Id love to know!


Products Mentioned 






















If you missed my last video - The Best French Manicure Gel kit


Hope you enjoyed my Video,
Thanks for watching!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.